Complete a Free Evaluation Request Form
As a first step, and to initiate your free evaluation to determine if you're a good candidate, you'll be asked to fill out our Evaluation Form To send request click here>
Initial Case Evaluation (2-3 working days)
We’ll ask you to fill out our Restore Vision questionnaire so that we know that our treatment is not contraindicated with the conditions you are experiencing.
Medical Documentation Assessment (up to 10 working days)
If there are no contraindications, you can send us a copy of your medical records by email or fax.
Your medical documentation should include the following information:
- The results of the latest ophthalmological exams (within the last six months,) including a detailed eye exam of both eyes
- The results of completed visual fields exams (if possible, together with their dynamic)
- Color copies of OCT retina and /or optic nerves imaging
- The results of CT or MRI, EEG, Visual Evoked Potentials, ERG (if applicable)
Treatment Eligibility Confirmation
If we believe that you'll benefit from Fedorov Restoration Therapy and no other contraindications have been revealed, we'll send you the following information to review:
- The Medical Contract
- The invitation letter - which is necessary when you apply for a visa.
- Possible treatment dates
- If your medical conditions require timely treatment - we will consider this when offering a time slot for therapy
At your convenience, we'll schedule a time to discuss your prognosis and any questions you may have.
Booking your treatment
Once you have selected your treatment dates, you'll be asked for a deposit to secure the dates.
Dates can only be secured upon receipt of the deposit.
What is a treatment:
- Therapeutic sessions are performed for two weeks, from Monday to Friday . Duration of each session is 60-90 minutes.
- Although there are no restrictions on how to use a computer, you should not spend more than three hours a day in front of a computer during your stay in Berlin.
- Some patients feel tired after the therapy, but a few hours of rest allows them to recuperate completely.
- After the treatment course, you are examined, and your results are discussed .
- We provide you with a Findings Report, which includes the results of your exams (VF, OCT, VEP/ERG), and develop a Personalized Care Plan with possible strategies for the upcoming months customized to your specific needs.
Book Your Two-Week Trip to Berlin
Once your dates are confirmed and the deposit is paid, you can start planning and booking your trip.
Fedorov Therapy takes place in Berlin (Germany) for 1o days, from Monday to Friday.
Please note that:
- Our clinic does not have accommodation for our patients.
- We recommend the Holiday Inn Berlin which is a three minute walk (200m or 0.1mile) away from our Restore Vision Clinic.
- We can arrange transportation from the airport to the hotel or to our clinic on request, but it would be at your own expense.
Pre-treatment Quality of Life Survey
Two weeks prior to your booked treatment, you'll receive an appointment confirmation. You'll receive a request to complete a Quality of Life survey.
Patient in Berlin - Two-Week Therapy
Once therapy is complete, the patient receives a letter of discharge detailing all exams and recommendations.
Back at home
After the course of treatment, it is very important to follow our suggested regime at home for two to four weeks.
About 10-12 weeks after treatment, we'll ask you to complete and send through a set of vision field tests and provide a personal description of your vision after receiving Fedorov Therapy.
Our physicians will review the above test results along with your assessment of your Quality of Life change.
If there's visual field improvement, meaning the follow-up visual field tests show positive development, that means you are a responder to the Fedorov Therapy. In this case, it's recommended that you receive a second treatment 6-12 months (individual) after the first treatment.
- To book your next treatment, you can repeat the steps from point three
- Up to three or four courses of treatment can be made